Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Father's Love Letter (For All Ages)


One thing that has really impacted me, is the number of children I have without fathers in their lives. Some fathers are absent, some have passed away, and one is in prison. I strive to teach all of my children, but particularly those without fathers in their lives, that God is their Father, and they can depend on Him just as they would on their earthly father.

Are you familiar with The Father's Love Letter? If not, will you take a moment to watch the video below?



This short video changed my life the first time I saw it. Every line is taken directly from Scripture. I don't think I have come across another resource that so accurately portrays the "Father Heart" of God.  
I am so thankful for the wonderful people behind "The Father's Love Letter", and their diligence in providing people with the ability to experience the Father Heart of God through so many formats... letters, videos, audio, and even a cartoon. Plus, The Father's Love Letter is currently available in 115 different languages!

I hope you will consider sending "The Father's Love Letter" to your sponsored children. You may print the letter and send it through the mail, or if you have the ability to send letters online, you can copy and paste it or upload it as a full-sized image.

Here are quick links to some of the most common languages that I've seen sponsored children speak. Keep in mind these are just a few of the main ones, and there are many more available on the website! Also keep in mind that even if you send the Letter in English, it will be translated. However, I always enjoy sending things in my children's original languages!

AMHARIC
FRENCH
HAITIAN CREOLE
HINDI
INDONESIAN
PORTUGUESE
PUNJABI
ROMANIAN
SPANISH
SWAHILI
TAGALOG
TAMIL
THAI
ZULU


If you have younger kids, or even older ones that enjoy colorful cartoons, I encourage you to check out "The Story of Billy and the Biggest, Best Dad in the Universe!" It's a colorful cartoon that comes in two full pages that you can upload and send as an image, or you can print it on high-quality paper and send it in the mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment